Tank Vent Cap with Base
Powder-coated finish tank vent cap with 2" NPT threaded bung cast iron base. Includes hole and tab for padlock security. One year warranty.
- Reduces Evaporation — vent cap acts as a physical barrier to ambient environment, reducing evaporation of fuel due to temperature changes
- Releases Pressure — prevents pressure from building up in tank and releases vacuum, allowing for consistent pump performance despite environmental conditions
- Maintains Fuel Quality — prevents contaminates like dirt, rust, and water from entering your fuel supply, ultimately maintaining quality and protecting your equipment
- Powder Coated Exterior — threaded tank base is finished with a powder coating, providing long-term corrosion resistance and lifetime performance
- Padlock Security — model FRTCB comes complete with a padlock compatible threaded base, protecting your fuel inventory from theft and fraud
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)
|2.5 x 4.0 x 4.0
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)
|Gross Weight (lbs.)