Rotary Hand-Operated Fuel Transfer Pump with Litre Counter & Nozzle Spout
The FR112CL model is a hand-operated, heavy-duty fuel transfer pump that delivers 10 gallons per 100 rotations. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a liter counter, hose, nozzle spout, suction pipe, and installation components.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Flexible Fueling – reversable flow design allows you to use your pump for fueling and draining vehicle fuel tanks
- No Electricity Needed– ideal for low-volume applications where access to power is not available or required, allowing for stationary use or complete mobility
- Theft Prevention — padlock-compatible handle adds security to protect your investment
- Prevents Spillage – included discharge nozzle storage and anti-siphon technology prevent accidental fuel spillage, eliminating mess enhancing safety
- Protects Equipment – included strainer keeps large particulate contaminants out of your equipment
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Nozzle||¾” Cast Aluminum Nozzle Spout|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 9.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||10.8|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||8.56 x 23.38 x 8.63|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||16.300 lbs|