The NX25-240NB-PX model is a 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 25 GPM premiere fuel transfer pump. This model includes installation components and no additional accessories
- Unmatched Performance - Pumps 25% faster, eliminating hours of costly driver downtime while filling up equipment
- Continuous Operation – brushless variable speed motor transfers fuel all day without overheating, extending pump life and eliminating driver downtime
- Energy Efficient - Consumes up to 45% less electricity, slashing operating costs and boosting efficiency
- Ultra-Lightweight – pump weighs 60% less at only 25 pounds, making installation faster and strain free
- Reduced Maintenance Costs — 75% reduction in common field repair costs through patented design and robust construction
- Powder-Coated Exterior – thick powder-coated exterior provides elite protection from corrosion and tough environmental conditions
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||25 GPM / 95 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Duty Cycle||Continuous Duty|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||12 '|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||11|
|Max Discharge Pressure||25 PSI|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||48 '|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||25|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||20 x 20 x .008|
|Cable Connection||Bare Leads|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 12.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||22.4|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||11.38 x 15.44 x 18.31|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||34.000 lbs|