24V DC 57 LPM Fuel Transfer Pump
The Fill-Rite FR2404H model with NPT fittings is a 24V DC heavy-duty, cast-iron, rotary vane fuel transfer pump that is capable of generating up to 15GPM. It is designed to handle flammable liquids such as gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends up to B20, ethanol blends up to E15, kerosene, and mineral spirits. The pump motor utilizes a low amp draw and is thermally protected to prevent overheating. The FR2404H model includes limited accessories. Made in the USA with a UL/cUL listed motor and limited lifetime warranty, this product is ideal for agriculture, construction, as well as any industry requiring mobile fuel transfer.
- Cast-Iron Construction – durable cast-iron construction provides heavy-duty performance and withstands daily use in mobile tank applications
- Easy Installation – adjustable electrical junction box rotates 180° for added flexibility while wiring and improved installation in tight spaces
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Equipment Safeguard – built-in strainer filters out particulates and prevents fuel contaminates from damaging your equipment
- Reliable On/Off Switch – on/off switch lever features a cast metal stopping arm, preventing premature failure from repeated use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — we stand behind our product with an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||15 GPM / 57 LPM|
|Flowrate Range||0 - 57 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 0.75 "|
|Mounting Size / Thread / Type||2" / NPT / Electric|
|Duty Cycle||30 min on / 30 min off|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||8 '|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||5|
|Max Discharge Pressure||16 PSI|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||37 '|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||16|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||20x20|
|Viscosity Range (cSt)||1 to 4|
|Additional Accessories||Pump Only|
|Cable Connection||Bare Leads|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 4.75|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||19.1|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||6.63 x 12.63 x 15.25|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||21.000 lbs|