19-76 LPM 3-Digit Mechanical Fuel Transfer Meter
The 807CL is a 3-digit mechanical fuel transfer meter. This meter is equipped with NPT threads and is designed to register 19-76 liters per minute at +/- 1% accuracy. This model does not include additional installation components.
- Versatile Technology – designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of moving rust and small debris that jam and cause damage to other meters
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel within +/- 1% accuracy, ensuring your record-keeping is precise as possible
- Low-Volume Applications – 3-digit counter registers flow rates between 19-76 LPM and up to 99.9 gallons or liters per batch, perfect for equipment with small fuel tanks
- Lifetime Tracking – 5-digit non-resettable counter tracks total volume transferred over lifetime of meter
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||19-76 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Operating Temperature Range||-15 - 150°F / -26 - 66°C|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1 %|
|Repeatability (+/- %)||0.38 %|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 4.9|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||4.3|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||7.38 x 7.25 x 10.5|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||5.000 lbs|