12V DC 15 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump
The FR1210HN model is a 12V DC, 15 GPM, heavy-duty fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a suction pipe and installation components.
- Cast-Iron Construction – durable cast-iron construction provides heavy-duty performance and withstands daily use in mobile tank applications
- Easy Installation – adjustable electrical junction box rotates 180° for added flexibility while wiring and improved installation in tight spaces
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Equipment Safeguard – built-in strainer filters out particulates and prevents fuel contaminates from damaging your equipment
- Reliable On/Off Switch – on/off switch lever features a cast metal stopping arm, preventing premature failure from repeated use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — we stand behind our product with an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||15 GPM / 57 LPM|
|Flowrate Range||0 - 15 GPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 0.75 "|
|Mounting Size / Thread / Type||2" / NPT / Electric|
|Duty Cycle||30 min on / 30 min off|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||8 '|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||5|
|Max Discharge Pressure||16 PSI|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||37 '|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||16|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||20x20|
|Viscosity Range (cSt)||1 to 4|
|Cable Length (ft.)||18|
|Cable Connection||Bare Leads|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 15.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||19.1|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10.63 x 15.44 x 18.31|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||33.000 lbs|