115V AC Industrial Fluid Transfer Pump, Bung Mount with Suction Pipe
Sotera's 400 Series of industrial fluid transfer pumps provide a complete transfer solution to multi-viscosity applications and the versatility needed for your fields.
The FR450B model is a 115V AC industrial fluid transfer system. This Sotera bundle includes a metal bung mount, steel suction pipe, hose, manual nozzle, and additional fittings.
- Consistent & Reliable Performance — engineered with double diaphragms, the Sotera 400 series delivers reliable performance by maintaining constant output pressure regardless of load
- Fluid Flexibility — santoprene diaphragms are compatible with a wide range of fluids including but not limited to agricultural pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, mild acids, soaps, and water
- Durable Design — pump can run dry without causing any internal damage, giving you peace of mind with your investment
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Convenient Configurations — conveniently available in six core configurations for your application including the portable Chemtraveller, recirculating Mix-N-Go, mobile Pump-N-Go, sturdy IBC tote bracket, steel drum mount, and plastic straight flange
- 5-Year Warranty — we stand behind our product with full 5-Yeaer Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
Sotera is the standard for reliable fluid transfer in agricultural and industrial applications. Inspired by the Greek word for “care and protection”, Sotera has been delivering simplicity, accuracy, and safety for nearly 25 years. Our customers recognize Sotera for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly made in the USA with global materials, Sotera equipment is constructed with versatile materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and a wide range of fluids. Sotera is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fluid transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||9 '|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||8|
|Max Discharge Pressure||15 PSI|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||15|
|Viscosity Range (cSt)||0-3,000 cps|
|Discharge Hose||1” X 12’ Hose with Static Ground Wire|
|Nozzle||1” Cast Aluminum Manual Nozzle|
|Additional Accessories||Telescoping Steel Suction Tube, 1" x 12' Hose, and Manual Nozzle|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6.5|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10.6 x 15.1 x 9.9|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||20.1|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||16.5 x 16.5 x 20|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||33.700 lbs|