115V AC DEF Transfer Pump, IBC Tote Bracket with Nozzle
The DF120CMN520 model is a 115V AC DEF transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle includes a stainless steel IBC tote mount, suction hose, discharge hose, manual nozzle, and all fittings needed for installation.
- Durable Construction – engineered with multi-diaphragm technology and EPDM seals, this pump excels in daily DEF transfer
- No Mess Performance – integral pulsation dampener reduces excessive foaming and splashing, keeping your flow smooth and mess minimal
- No Crystallization – fill the included nozzle storage boot with water to eliminate mess and headaches from DEF crystallization
- Flexible Installation – convenient IBC tote and drum mounting brackets and included fittings make installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Closed-Loop System – create a completely closed-loop system with the included RPV coupler in many models, enhancing safety and preserving fluid purity
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||8 GPM / 30 LPM|
|Flowrate Range||0-8 GPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Duty Cycle||30 min on / 30 min off|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||6 '|
|Max Discharge Pressure||38 PSI|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||87 '|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||38|
|Suction Hose||¾” x 5’ EPDM Suction Hose with Hose Barbs|
|Discharge Hose||¾” X 20’ EPDM Hose|
|Nozzle||1" PVC Manual Nozzle|
|Cable Connection||Type B|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 10|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||17.8|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10 x 21.81 x 19.81|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||34.200 lbs|