115V AC Chemical Transfer Pump, Pump-n-Go Mount with Motor Bracket
The SS460BX731PG model is a 115V AC, Pump-N-Go chemical transfer system. This Sotera Pump-N-Go bundle includes a motor bracket, polypropylene suction pipe, discharge hose, polypropylene suction pipe, polypropylene nozzle, and additional chemical fittings.
- Consistent & Reliable Performance — engineered with double diaphragms, the Sotera 400 series delivers reliable performance by maintaining constant output pressure regardless of load
- Fluid Flexibility — santoprene diaphragms are compatible with a wide range of fluids including but not limited to agricultural pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, mild acids, soaps, and water
- Durable Design — pump can run dry without causing any internal damage, giving you peace of mind with your investment
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Convenient Configurations — conveniently available in six core configurations for your application including the portable Chemtraveller, recirculating Mix-N-Go, mobile Pump-N-Go, sturdy IBC tote bracket, steel drum mount, and plastic straight flange
- 5-Year Warranty — we stand behind our product with full 5-Year Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||9 '|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||8|
|Max Discharge Pressure||15 PSI|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||15|
|Viscosity Range (cSt)||0-3,000 cps|
|Discharge Hose||1” X 12’ EPDM Hose|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6.6|
|Valve||Valve Nozzle with Tip|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 5.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||18.4|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||17.5 x 11 x 17.75|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||30.100 lbs|