Remote Fuel Dispenser with Meter
The FR900DPU model is a 115V AC heavy-duty remote fuel dispenser. This model comes complete with a remote switch, solenoid valve, meter and installation components.
- Steel Construction – engineered with 15-gauge steel and a powder-coated exterior for years of high performance in the toughest applications
- Convenient for Drivers – pair with large aboveground storage tanks in high-volume operations for convenient ground-level fuel access for your drivers
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel more accurately than comparable mechanical models at +/- 1.25% accuracy, ensuring the most precise record-keeping for your business
- Flexible Installation – modular design allows you to mount dispenser to a pedestal base or directly to the side of your aboveground tank
- Integrated Storage – included storage for hanging hose and nozzle eliminates equipment from being left on the ground and ran over
- Included Components – includes a Fill-Rite 900CD digital meter, ASCO solenoid valve, hammer arrester, and remote on/off switch
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||6-40 GPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1.25 %|
|Repeatability (+/- %)||0.25 %|
|Cable Connection||Bare Leads|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 18.6|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||94|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||108.000 lbs|