Piston Hand-Operated Fuel Transfer Pump with Nozzle Spout
- Cast-Aluminum Construction — built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Faster Filling — Double piston action delivers premium performance with 20 gallons every 100 strokes, saving time and reducing physical strain
- No Electricity Needed — ideal for low-volume applications where access to power is not available or required, allowing for stationary use or complete mobility
- Consistent Performance — onboard vacuum breaker facilitates uninterrupted performance and creates smoother flow at the discharge
- Theft Prevention — padlock-compatible handle adds security to protect your investment
- Prevents Spillage — included discharge nozzle storage and anti-siphon technology prevent accidental fuel spillage, eliminating mess enhancing safety
- Fluid Compatibility — designed for daily use with gasoline, diesel, heptane, kerosene, Stoddard solvents, light oils, and mineral spirits
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|5/8" X 8' UL Listed Hose with Static Ground Wire
|¾” Cast Aluminum Nozzle Spout
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)
|20 x 6.5 x 9.25
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)
|8.56 x 23.38 x 8.63
|Gross Weight (lbs.)