¾" Multi-Plane Swivel
The S075H1314 is a ¾" multi-plane fuel transfer swivel, which allows you to achieve a 360(o) range of motion with your nozzle at the dispensing point. This model is designed to transfer unleaded gasoline, diesel, and ethanol blends.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction — built to last with solid cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum application durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- No Leak Design — quality seal and casting designs maintain tight connection over time, preventing messy leaks from occurring
- Ease of Use — adding a Fill-Rite in-line swivel relieves stress, prevents kinks, and avoids twisting up of your hose, extending product life and making filling easier
- Smooth Rotation — engineered and manufactured with precision, this swivel features a smooth 360-degree rotation that allows you to put the dispensing nozzle in any angle or position while filling
- Adds Length to Hose — in addition to improving ease of use, adding a swivel also increases the total length of your dispensing hose for added comfortability
- 1-year warranty
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||0.75 / 0.75|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 140|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 4.3|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||0.9|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||8.1 x 7.51 x 10|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||1.300|