¾" Multi-Plane Fuel Transfer Swivel
The S075H1314 is a ¾" multi-plane fuel transfer swivel, which allows you to achieve a 360(o) range of motion with your nozzle at the dispensing point. This model is designed to transfer unleaded gasoline, diesel, and ethanol blends.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction — built to last with solid cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum application durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- No Leak Design — quality seal and casting designs maintain tight connection over time, preventing messy leaks from occurring
- Ease of Use — adding a Fill-Rite in-line swivel relieves stress, prevents kinks, and avoids twisting up of your hose, extending product life and making filling easier
- Smooth Rotation — engineered and manufactured with precision, this swivel features a smooth 360-degree rotation that allows you to put the dispensing nozzle in any angle or position while filling
- Adds Length to Hose — in addition to improving ease of use, adding a swivel also increases the total length of your dispensing hose for added comfortability
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||0.75 " / 0.75 "|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 4.3|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||0.9|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||8.1 x 7.51 x 10|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||1.300 lbs|