Sotera Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.5%. Battery powered, LCD display.
Features & Benefits
- 2 - 20 GPM Flow
- 125 psi Max
- EPDM Seals
- Glass-Filled Polypropylene Housing
- -10°F - 130°F Temperature Range
- 1 in. FNPT Ports
- LCD Display
- Two Alkaline AA Batteries Included
- Waterproof, Corrosion-Resistant
- Quick, One-Step Calibration
- 360° Positioning Display
- Compatible with pesticides, fertilizers, water, crop oil, gear oil, motor oil, diesel fuel, mineral spirits, ethylene glycol, mild acids, soaps, detergents, diesel exhaust fluid and more
- Ce certified