12V DC 8 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump
The RD812NN model is a 12V DC, 8GPM portable fuel transfer pump. This model includes installation components and no additional accessories.
- Powder-Coated Exterior – thick powder-coated exterior provides elite protection from corrosion and tough environmental conditions
- Cast-Aluminum Construction — built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Completely Configurable – adjustable design allows you to position inlet and outlet flanges for your specific application, making the RD perfect for tight spaces
- Versatile Mounting – versatile design allows you to mount pump directly to a tank, set it on the ground, or even hold it during filling
- Quick-Connect Power – detachable power cord makes operation, transportation, and storage more convenient, while also providing additional security measure
- Compact Size – weighing under 8 pounds, can be easily transported or held during operation
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||0.75 / 0.75|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||6|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||5|
|Max Discharge Pressure||16|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||3|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||16|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||20x20|
|Additional Accessories||10' Quick connect power cord with battery clips|
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Cable Connection||Battery Clips|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 4.25|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||8.4|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||7.5 x 9 x 9|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||10.000|