1" Ultra High-Flow Automatic Diesel Spout Nozzle (Red)
Fill-Rite's automatic fuel transfer nozzles feature heavy-duty construction and come in a variety of gasoline, diesel, and cold weather options.
The N100DAU13 is a 1" ultra-high-flow automatic shutoff nozzle designed for fuel transfer. This model is equipped with a 1-3/16" spout diesel-sized and a red jacket, ideal for gasoline applications.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – engineered with rugged cast-aluminum construction, built to last through the most demanding applications
- Easy to Use – included spout spring on automatic nozzles ensure optimal nozzle placement each time you fill, eliminating opportunity for damage
- Adjustable Latching – three separate latch positions on automatic nozzles allow you to quickly and easily tailor flow rates for different equipment
- Automatic Shut-Off – automatic shut-off reduces mess by preventing overfilling and spilling, keeping you safe and efficient
- Multiple Configurations – available in a variety of configurations to meet your application’s temperature, flow, and fluid compatibility requirements
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories. Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly made in the USA with global materiels, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications. Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Nozzle||1” Ultra Hi-Flow Automatic Diesel Nozzle (Red)|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||9.7 x 2.2 x 17.1|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||4|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||4 x 9.25 x 18|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||5.000 lbs|