PEDESTAL ASSEMBLY; FMS
The FMS Series is a fuel management system that combines simple hardware, an intuitive mobile app, and a full-feature web portal for real-time security and control over fuel.
The NXFMPED is a heavy-duty steel pedestal used for house the Fill-Rite FMS system. The system includes FMPED, FMIPAD, and FMXENC for a complete install ready solution for pump authorization and control.
- Steel Construction – engineered with 14-gauge steel and a powder-coated exterior for years of high performance in the toughest applications
- Convenient for Drivers- pair with large aboveground storage tanks in high-volume operations for a convenient access point to the Fill-Rite FMS system
- All Weather- included heater that activates at 45 °F and Fan that activates at 80 degrees °F
- Alternative to Cell Phones- if you don't want your drivers accessing their cell phones to work the Fill-Rite FMS during the workday, this is a centralized, single-access-point alternative to accomplish the same task
- NXFMPED includes FMIPAD, FMPED, and FMXENC
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories. Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly made in the USA with global materiels, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications. Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Cable Connection||Bare Leads|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||50.000 lbs|