6-40 GPM 4-Digit Digital Fuel Transfer Meter
The 900CDP is a nickel-plated, 4-digit digital fuel transfer meter with pulse output. This meter is equipped with NPT threads and is designed to register 6-40 gallons per minute at +/- 1.25% accuracy. This model does not include additional installation components.
- Cast-Aluminum Construction – built to last with rugged cast-aluminum construction, designed for maximum durability and lifetime corrosion resistance
- Nickel-Plated Exterior – thick nickel-plated exterior provides additional corrosion resistance and protection from tough environmental conditions
- Extreme Accuracy – measures fuel more accurately than comparable mechanical models at +/- 1.25% accuracy, ensuring the most precise record-keeping for your business
- Versatile Technology – designed with nutating disc technology that is capable of moving rust and small debris that jam and cause damage to other meters
- Ready Out of Box – factory pre-calibration for numerous fluids makes installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Complete Customization – track fluids in any user-created unit in addition to preset measurements like gallons, litres, ounces, pints, and quarts
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||6-40 GPM/ 23-151 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 - 140°F / -40 - 60°C|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1.25 %|
|Repeatability (+/- %)||0.38 %|
|Pulse Rate||10/100 PPG | 10/125 PPL|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 4|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||7|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||7.5 x 10 x 11.88|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||9.600 lbs|