12V DC 10 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Nozzle
The FR1614 model is a 12V DC, 10 GPM fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a hose, nozzle, and installation components.
- Cast-Iron Construction - durable cast-iron construction provides heavy-duty performance and withstands daily use in diesel applications
- Compact Size – weighing under 8 pounds, can be easily transported or held during operation
- Ready Out of Box – battery cable and clips are pre-installed at the factory, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Reliable Technology – proven for over 60 years, rotary vane technology produces consistent flow performance over the entire life of your pump
- Easy to Use — toggle switch allows pump to be turned on and off with the simple touch of a button
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Max Flowrate||10 GPM/ 38 LPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||0.75 " / 0.75 "|
|Duty Cycle||30 min on / 30 min off|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||8 '|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||5|
|Max Discharge Pressure||16 PSI|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||36 '|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Discharge Hose||¾” X 8’ PVC Hose with Hose Barbs|
|Nozzle||¾” PVC Manual Nozzle|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6.5|
|Cable Connection||Battery Clips|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 3.9|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||8|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||7.25 x 16.13 x 16.13|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||14.000 lbs|