12/24V DC 25 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Nozzle
The NX25-DDCNB-AA model is a 12/24V DC, 25 GPM premiere fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a hose, nozzle, and installation components.
- Unmatched Performance - Pumps 25% faster, eliminating hours of costly driver downtime while filling up equipment
- Continuous Operation – brushless variable speed motor transfers fuel all day without overheating, extending pump life and eliminating driver downtime
- Flexible Power Input – dual voltage design allows you to power from 12-24V DC batteries without worrying of burning up the motor
- Energy Efficient - Consumes up to 45% less electricity, slashing operating costs and boosting efficiency
- Ultra-Lightweight – pump weighs 60% less at only 25 pounds, making installation faster and strain free
- Reduced Maintenance Costs — 75% reduction in common field repair costs through patented design and robust construction
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1.25 / 1|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||11|
|Max Discharge Pressure||21|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||48|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||25|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||20 x 20 x .008”|
|Discharge Hose||1” X 18’ UL Listed Hose with Static Ground Wire|
|Nozzle||1” Ultra Hi-Flow Automatic Diesel Nozzle (Red)|
|Cable Length (ft.)||20|
|Cable Connection||Alligator Clips|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 12.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||21.4|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10.25 x 20 x 22|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||49.500|