115V AC DEF Transfer Pump
The DF120N model is a 115V AC DEF transfer pump. This model includes installation components and no additional accessories.
- Durable Construction – engineered with multi-diaphragm technology and EPDM seals, this pump excels in daily DEF transfer
- No Mess Performance – integral pulsation dampener reduces excessive foaming and splashing, keeping your flow smooth and mess minimal
- No Crystallization – fill the included nozzle storage boot with water to eliminate mess and headaches from DEF crystallization
- Flexible Installation – convenient IBC tote and drum mounting brackets and included fittings make installation quick, saving you time and eliminating frustration
- Closed-Loop System – create a completely closed-loop system with the included RPV coupler in many models, enhancing safety and preserving fluid purity
- EPDM seals and stainless steel exterior hardware
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||0-8 GPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 / 1|
|Max Discharge Pressure||34|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||8|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||38|
|Additional Accessories||Pump Only|
|Cable Connection||Type B|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 7.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||13.3|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10.5 x 8.5 x 15|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||15.400|