115V AC 20 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Meter
The FR701VLN model is a 115V AC, 75 LPM, heavy-duty fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a meter and installation components.
- Industry Staple - our most popular AC pump that transfers fuel at 20 GPM, a tremendous entry-level option that is ideal for filling medium-sized equipment from aboveground storage tanks
- Reliable Technology – proven for over 60 years, rotary vane technology produces consistent flow performance over the entire life of your pump
- Cast-Iron Construction – durable cast-iron construction provides heavy-duty performance and withstands daily use in high-volume, stationary applications
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — we stand behind our product with an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, protecting your purchase and your business
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1.25 / 0.75|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4°F to 105°F|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||15|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||12|
|Max Discharge Pressure||23|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||23|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||40 x 40 x .010"|
|Accuracy (+/- %)||1|
|Viscosity Range (cSt)||0.38 - 2.4|
|Meter||807CL Mechanical Meter (Litres)|
|Additional Accessories||800C Mechanical Meter (Litre)|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 8.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||50.4|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||10.5 x 20 x 20.5|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||57.400|