115V AC 15 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Nozzle
The FR610H model is a 115V AC, 15 GPM, heavy-duty fuel transfer pump. This pump and accessory bundle comes complete with a hose, manual nozzle, and installation components.
- Cast-Iron Construction – durable cast-iron construction provides heavy-duty performance and withstands daily use in mobile applications
- Easy Installation – adjustable electrical junction box rotates 180° for added flexibility while wiring and improved installation in tight spaces
- Long Life – thermally-protected motor prevents overheating, ensuring your pump withstands the test of time
- Equipment Safeguard – built-in strainer filters out particulates and prevents fuel contaminates from damaging your equipment
- Reliable On/Off Switch – on/off switch lever features a cast metal stopping arm, preventing premature failure from repeated use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — we stand behind our product with an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your purchase and your business
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories.
Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly manufactured in the USA, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications.
Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Flowrate Range||0-15 GPM|
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 / 0.75|
|Mounting Size / Thread / Type||2 / NPT / Electric|
|Duty Cycle||30 min|
|Current Range||1.5 - 1.5|
|Operating Temperature Range||-17 to 104 F|
|Suction Lift (ft.)||8|
|Dry Vacuum (in. Hg)||5|
|Max Discharge Pressure||16|
|Discharge Head (ft.)||37|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||16|
|Strainer Mesh Size (micron)||20x20|
|Discharge Hose||¾” X 12’ UL Listed Hose with Static Ground Wire|
|Nozzle||¾” Cast Aluminum Manual Nozzle|
|Cable Connection||Bare Leads|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||N/A x N/A x 6.5|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||18|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||11 x 16 x 18.5|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||30.000|