10 Micron Particulate Filter Element for F1810PC1
Fill-Rite's fuel transfer filters are available in a wide range of options. Particulate filters remove contaminates in your fuel like dirt, silt, rust, and corrosion.
The 1200R0631 is a fuel transfer filter element replacement that strains particulates up to 10 micron. It is the replacement strainer element for particulate filter F1810PC1.
- Protects Equipment — protect your heavy equipment from contaminates that cause substantial damage and shorten life, such as dirt, rust, microbial growth, and water
- Highest Risk — water contamination is the highest risk to your fuel source, finding its way in during delivery, from rain, humidity, condensation, leaks and numerous other methods
- Replacement Interval — Fill-Rite recommends changing filters every six months to maintain the highest degrees of protection and performance
- Water Detecting Filters — the best filtering solution for your application, water detecting filters capture particulates and detect excess water by causing flow restriction and indicating your attention is required
- Particulate Filters — second only to water detecting filters in protection, particulate filters remove dirt, rust, and microbial growth contaminates from your fuel supply before they make their way into your equipment
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories. Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly made in the USA with global materiels, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications. Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Filter||10 Micron Particulate Filter and Filter Head|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||3 x 3 x 5.2|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||0.6|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||4 x 6 x 6|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||1.000 lbs|