1" X 14' Fuel Transfer Hose
Fill-Rite's fuel transfer hoses feature tough, corrosion-resistant construction that resists kinks to improve performance and ease-of-use.
The FRH10014 is a 1" X 14' fuel transfer hose. This hose is equipped with a stainless steel ground wire and a 7" anti-kink spring guard to ensure safety and improve performance, respectively.
- Durable Construction – nitrile inner tube resists corrosion from fuels while rugged neoprene exterior withstands abrasive outdoor environments
- Anti-Kink Performance – internal spring guard reduces kinking during use, ensuring smooth fluid flow and longer hose life
- Internal Ground Wire – stainless steel ground wire runs the entire length of the hose, ensuring safety by preventing static buildup
- Multiple Sizes Available – configurations available in 12-, 14-, and 20-foot lengths with ¾” and 1” NPT threads, meeting the specific needs of your application
- UL Listed Models Available – models FRH07512UL and FRH10012UL are UL Listed for compliance in AC voltage applications
You work through all kinds of conditions, so why shouldn’t your fuel transfer pump? For over 60 years, Fill-Rite has set the standard for reliable fuel transfer pumps, meters, and accessories. Our customers recognize Fill-Rite for its durability and years of elite performance in the field. Proudly made in the USA with global materiels, Fill-Rite equipment is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand rugged everyday use, extreme weather exposure, and both on and off-road applications. Fill-Rite is supported by a wide network of distributors and retailers, ensuring you will always be able to find replacement parts and rebuild kits for your fuel transfer equipment.
|Inlet / Outlet Thread Size (in.)||1 " / 1 "|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI)||50|
|Assembled Product Height x Width x Depth (in.)||1.7 x 1.7 x 168|
|Assembled Product Weight (lbs.)||6.735|
|Package Height x Width x Depth (in.)||5.5 x 15.5 x 19.5|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||8.000 lbs|